10.19.2008

I.F. Late


Untitled - Gouache/ink
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather changes. I love fall in the air. Not only is it cooler but it's getting dark earlier and we need a jacket in the evenings here. We're trying not to turn on the heat yet. We'd like to get just a few days of running nothing if we could. That's hard in the midsouth where you jump from summer to winter in October.
This is a bit of a change for me in my work as well. I've been wanting to give hot press paper a go and....I think I'm liking it. And I determined to jump right to the paper w/ink..diggin' that, too. Hope everyone else is finding new inspirations.
Happy creating all.

9 comments:

Roberta said...

Love your night owl.
Isn't it fun to explore new mediums.

Solvere volo said...

Cute owl! Nice atmosphere

Heather said...

Great owl eyes. I like fall too. (but here in Central Tx I sure miss the aspens turning gold in CO.)

INDIGENE said...

Your palette is marvelous and your line work is excellent, too!

Happy experimenting!
www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Michelle Henninger said...

I love experimenting. Good for you! I love the atmosphere in this illo!

Hajnalka Cserháti, Ojni said...

Congrat!!! :))

Matalonga Jorge said...

I can feel the cold in your illo...
nice atmosphere!

Thanks for your nice words and your visit. :)

Dot said...

i like the perspective on this one... I love exploring new mediums too :)

Carli said...

your experiment worked out well. It looks great